Thursday, February 9, 2012

Avon Walk Chicago: 2012

As many of you know, I have been a participant in the Avon Walk the past two years. This year, my team and I will be participating in the Avon Walk: Chicago. That's happening the first weekend of June in, you guessed it, Chicago, IL. There's not a lot of time between now and then. As such, it's time for me to get aggressive about fundraising! We are, after all, Team Honey Badgers!!


While I can't reveal all my tricks just yet, I am excited to reveal our first fundraising event! My very talented friend, Tish Bushrod, has graciously donated one of her cakes for us to use as a fundraiser. For every $10 donated to our team, you get entered to win one of Tish's fabulous cakes. Decorated to your taste, Whip It Up by T promises fresh ingredients, meticulous design and unparalleled flavor.

Here are the deets:
- 1 cake for up to 12 people
- Cake decorated to your specifications
- A three week timeframe is requested prior to delivery date
- Entry period ends at midnight, February 29
- $10 per entry to win!!

Please pass it onto your friends! The cakes are fabulous, Tish is awesome to work with and it's for a good cause!! Maybe you can have your own Honey Badger cake!

Here's the link to donate:
Team Honey Badgers

No comments: