Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kelly's Jam of the Week

A while ago, when I had a lot of extra time and access to Facebook at work (wink wink, nudge nudge), I created a group on Facebook called "Kelly's Jam of the Week." Sadly, my posting for the group has fallen by the wayside and I miss bring HOT!NEW!JAMZ! week after week.

I have decided to post weekly here on my blog instead. It gets autofed to Facebook so people who saw my JOTW on Facebook can still see it. Bonus: I still have access to Blogger at work (shhhhhhh, don't tell the gov't!).

So, without further ado, in a nod to my friend Bonnie, I present Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition", the radio remix from Axwell and Dirty South. As with many remixes, the original song is vastly different, but I kinda dig the remix better. Okay, not kinda, I really dig the remix better. This is a great song to drive to, the melody is awesome, the beats are a great complement and it takes the original song to a whole new level of awesome. Hope you enjoy and please provide feedback either here or on Facebook.

No comments: