Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All Grown Up

I recently won a photography session from a local photographer named Jennifer Sprague of Fingers To Toes photography.  KIC is not the most natural around strangers (read: hates them and avoids them like the plague), so I kept my expectations low.  I wanted natural, outdoor with her 'BoTino and if we only got two shots, then so be it.  For one, free is free, and for two, I know in my loving heart how beautiful my girl is (read:  mother's bias). 

We did the "shoot" on Sunday and Jennifer said she'd have the photos to us by the end of the week.  Much to my delight, we got some preview photos today.  I am thrilled to share them with you and hope that you too will contact Jennifer.  She was super patient as we worked through KIC's shyness and captured exactly what I wanted her to capture:  a cute little girl having fun with her dog.  Check 'em out.

KIC and 'BoTino

No comments: